Thursday, July 12, 2007

Chapter Due (p.s.)

p.s.

Small-world story that Mum-in-law will find particularly amusing...
One of the meditators that we met last evening is visiting from England. When he heard we were from Canada, he said that he had a cousin who lived in... get this... Cobourg! This is Hubby's home town and where Mum-in-law still lives. What are the chances of going to Italy to meet and Englishman whose cousin lives in the same town as your Mum-in-law??! Carol, do you know Dr. Wilson? If so, let him know that I met his cousin John! :-)

Ciao-ciao,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo-anne,
I am thrilled for you that you are on this journey. I will keep you and your friend in my prayers while you are away. glad that her luggage showed up. H
ave some gelato for me!
God Bless,
Jane