Saturday, July 7, 2007

Taking Flight...

Many thanks to those of you who sent your good wishes! Please know that I am strengthened by your thoughts of love & friendship. A special thanks to My Girl Sunshine who called from Toronto and left such a beautiful message on our voice mail... Your energy is so positive and I thank you for sharing it with me! And unending Gratitude to Hubby who has supported me in living this dream since my friend first approached me back in November. I probably would have talked myself out of it were it not for you!

We fly out of Montreal, so we'll be leaving Ottawa around 12:30pm. I finished packing last night and concluded that my bag is now too heavy. Sooo, I'll need one last round of triage this morning. Hubby even suggested that I leave my "dressier shoes" here and simply buy new ones in Italy. I dunno... I bought these ones specifically for the trip! I think next time (!), I would buy less here and plan to buy more there... :-)

Next time I post, it'll be from Bella Italia. Until then...
Vivere in pace,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brava Jo-Anne,

Tutti i auguri per il tuo viaggio in Italia.